My 14 years old daughter is a normal teen.
By “normal”, I mean that she doesn’t talk to her mom (myself) a lot.
Here’s a typical mother-daughter talk:
1. I’m asking her something, she mumbles back.
2. I’m trying to understand what she said.
3. She gets angry and swears that she’ll never speak to me again.
4. She turns her back and storms away, end of conversation.
5. I’m completely and utterly puzzled as to what just happened.
From time to time though, no prior notice, she opens up to me and we share those special moments in which I get a short glimpse of what’s really going on in her world.
Read more >>